Monday

Babysitters

I am asked all of the time if I offer nanny or babysitting services. Unfortunately, Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals only offers the gear! But, I have stumbled upon a great website that might be able to help you out... http://www.sittercity.com/ The great thing is, the services offered by Sittercity can help you with housesitting or petsitting at your home while you are away, and they can connect with you a babysitter for while you are on vacation. Many of the sitters have a background check on file, a picture and a brief description of themselves. Good luck with your trip planning!

UPDATE: I now personally know a woman who works for a nanny company. She is wonderful! Ask me about Sandra when booking your reservation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about us!