Tuesday

For families who are new to rentals

As a mom to two boys, I know that traveling with kids requires extra packing- If they are still little, they need something to sleep in, they need a car seat, they need a stroller, possibly a tiny tub, and of course toys or some sort of entertainment. It is impractical to lug all of that gear with you. Now, there is an alternative- Baby Equipment Rentals. The gear that we use for rentals is all kept in great condition. Each piece is meticulously cleaned and checked for safety when it is returned and again before it goes out. Not to mention, we only carry JPMA certified products- this includes brand names you probably use in your own home- Britax, Peg Perego, Graco, Fisher Price, Evenflo and more. Like I said, I am a mom and would not rent an item out that I would not use with my own kids- meaning it needs to be safe and clean. I hope you find this information helpful and look forward to helping you with all of your little one's traveling needs!

No comments: